Fabrice Hyber, Palais-Royal, Paris, 2022
The Editorial Board welcomes suggestions of themes by Guest editors.
Once a theme is approved, Guests editors liaise with the Managing editor in overseeing the following tasks.
- draft and disseminate Calls for contributions,
- select the submissions they receive,
- have the relevant and promising submissions assessed by experts (Report template available here).
- communicate with authors (accepted with minor or major revisions, accepted with no revision, rejected)
- If accepted, the article must be formatted as much as possible along the Guidelines, and accompanied by a Copyright Declaration.
- proofread the final submissions,
- submit the draft issue to the Managing editor who has the last word about publication.
The whole process takes over 12 to 18 months from Call for contributions to publication (usually in September-October of that year).
Guest Editors receive free print copies in recognition to their much appreciated contribution to the journal.